Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Looking for an LDS Painting

I have received an inquiry for a piece of LDS art that I am unable to locate if anyone has any information we would appreciate any help.

Dear Brother Bowen,

Since you are involved in LDS Art, I thought you might know of a painting I saw - I could swear it was a church magazine- of the infant Jesus in swaddling clothes, but the swaddling clothes (as explained in the caption) were the striped pattern of cloth symbolizing the tribe of His lineage. It was a beautiful painting! But I've written the Church magazines and without more information, they could not help. Any ideas where I might turn to find this painting? Thanks so much!

I was glad to find your website - I have a very large print of the original prophets in the temple - it's very outdated now, tho! But still love the concept of them all together : )

Sincerely,

V. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment